With its one-of-a-kind socket type, the EPIC-KBS7 is a versatile product that offers interchangeable CPU and I/Os. Operable within a temperature range of 0°C to 60°C, it is pin compatible with Kaby Lake and Skylake designs, and is capable of decreasing the total cost of ownership (TCO) by an impressive 10-20%, in system assembly.
Boasting 4 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 2 Giga LAN Ports, along with VGA, HDMI, LVDS support, the EPIC-KBS7 is an ideal choice for system integration, fulfilling and surpassing customer needs by balancing resilience, efficiency and size.
- Socket-Type Flexibility
The EPIC-KBS7 provides interchangeable CPUs and a highly dynamic design, allowing the customer to tailor and customize to their liking.
- Balancing Efficiency with Size
With a compact 4 inch board, the EPIC-KBS7 is a small but powerful form factor in a highly efficient design that will yield maximum performance against the ever-changing landscape of Industry 4.0.
- Compatible with pin-to-pin Kaby Lake and Skylake
Pin compatible with Kaby Lake & Skylake designs, the EPIC-KBS7 commercially supports most major operating systems and is compatible with a voltage supply ranging from 9 ~ 24V, with a backlight inverter supply of up to 12V.
- 6th/7th Generation Intel® Core™ i-S series Processor (Socket Type)
- 12V, 9-24V Wide Voltage, Non-ECC DDR4 SODIMM x 1
- Basic VGA/HDMI/LVDS Diplay For Mini-server
- USB 3.0 x 4, USB 2.0 x 2 with High Perfromance CPU, Easy for Machine Vision
- Mini-card/mSATA Selection
- HDA, SATA x 2, GPIO x 8, COM x 4
- SATA Cable, Length 50cm (1709070500)
- SATA Power Cable, Length 15cm (1702150155)
- Jumper Cap (9657666600)
- Product DVD
|1702002010||Power Cable (2pin), Length 10cm||1|
|1709100254||Audio Cable (3pin), Length 25cm||1|
|1700050207||USB Cable (5pin), Length 20cm||4|
|1701090150||COM Cable (9pin), Length 15cm||4|