Phase Out Notice
Phase-out Reason(s): Due to main component (vcore power IC) phased out earlier than original plan. There is no pin-to-pin substitute material.
Recommend Product(s): GENE-A55E could be the substitute product.
The GENE-HD05 3.5" SubCompact Single Board Computer comes with a selection of onboard AMD G-Series dual/single core T56N/T40E/T40R processors and the AMD A50M controller hub. This small form factor SBC delivers superb graphics performance and hardware acceleration at relatively low power. With a rich array of I/Os and support of DirectX® 11, OpenGL 4.0 and OpenCL™ 1.1, the GENE-HD05 offers stunning 3D visual effects and dynamic interactivity making the board ideal for high quality video monitoring and control in Intelligent Automation Systems, or powering advanced Interactive Multi-Screen POS and Kiosks for retail and hospitality markets.
The GENE-HD05 SBC supports one DDR3 1066 SODIMM (1333 for the T56N version) up to a maximum of 4GB of memory, and features one VGA, one HDMI, one 18/24/36/48-bit dual-channel LVDS, 2-channel High Definition Audio, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two SATA 3.0Gb/s, one CFast™, eight USB2.0, four COMs, one Parallel port, one programmable 8-bit Digital I/O, onboard 4/5-wire Resistive Touch Screen controller, onboard SIM card slot, and optional onboard Trusted Platform Module. This single board computer also has a full size Mini Card slot that can be configured through BIOS settings to support either mSATA for Storage/OS or Mini PCI Express expansion modules.
- Gaming & Entertainment
- Industrial Automation
- Digital Signage
- Onboard AMD G-Series™ T56N/T40E/T40R Processor
- AMD A50M
- SODIMM DDR3 1066/1333(T56N) up to 4GB
- Gigabit Ethernet x 2, RJ-45 x 2
- CRT, 18/24/36/48-bit LVDS, HDMI
- 2CH HD Audio
- SATA 3.0Gb/s x 2, CFast x 1, mSATA x 1 (Config. by BIOS)
- USB2.0 x 8, COM x 4, Parallel x 1, 8-bit Digital I/O
- Onboard 4/5-wire Resistive Touch Screen Controller
- Mini Card x 1 (Config. by BIOS)
- +12V Only Operation
- Onboard Trusted Platform Module (Optional)
- AAEON Hi-Safe SDK/Utility Supported