The AAEON RICO-3288 single board computer is a RISC platform built on a compact PICO-ITX form factor and featuring the Rockchip RK3288 ARM Cortex™ A17 quad-core processor, 4K Ultra HD capabilities, and a wide array of I/O features. Preloaded with Android 6.0, the RICO-3288 is an SBC that is built to be powerful, flexible, customizable, and ready to go out of the box.
Powered by the Rockchip RK3288 ARM Cortex™ A17 quad-core processor and built on the PICO-ITX form factor, the RICO-3288 packs a lot of power into a compact package. It’s equipped to deliver 4K Ultra HD video at 60Hz through HDMI 2.0, making it suitable for applications that require 4K video decode capabilities. With its fanless design and utilizing RISC architecture, the RICO-3288 is energy efficient, making it perfect for mobile applications.
The RICO-3288 is designed to be flexible to meet our customer’s application requirements. It boasts a wide array of I/O features, including USB 2.0, Micro USB On-the-Go (USB OTG), 4G LTE, SD expansion slots, and an on-board IO connection for daughter boards, giving it almost endless expansion capabilities.
The RICO-3288 is also designed to be a go-anywhere RISC platform. On top of the PICO-ITX form factor and fanless design giving it a small, compact size that will fit into just about anywhere, the RICO-3288 is also designed to be rugged so that it can go anywhere. The RICO-3288 is perfect for usage in applications such as digital signage and interactive displays, home automation, fleet management, and data acquisition.
Our customers’ applications are as unique as our customers. To meet the individual requirements of our customers, the RICO-3288 SBC can be customized from the factory to reduce turnaround, shorten time-to-market, and provide the ability for rapid APP deployment. The RICO-3288 comes preloaded with Android 6.0 as standard, which can be customized to suit our customers’ APP development needs. It also comes standard with our SDK which provides a powerful tool for processor management and profile customization.
Power your next project with the compact, powerful, 4K Ultra HD capable AAEON RICO-3288. Flexible and customizable, and featuring the Rockchip RK3288 ARM Cortex™ quad-core processor, the RICO-3288 SBC is the turnkey RISC platform to meet your application requirements. Buy one today through our eShop, and experience the performance for yourself.
✦ Shop Online (Orders dispatched in 3 working days)
- Rockchip RK3288 ARM Cortex™-A17 Quad-core 1.6GHz
- Onboard DDR3L Memory 2 GB
- Onboard eMMC 16 GB
- MicroSD Slot up to 64 GB
- Gigabit Ethernet x 1
- 18/24-bit Dual-Channel LVDS, eDP and HDMI
- RS-232 x 1, RS-232/422/485 x 1
- USB2.0 x 3, USB OTG x 1, Mini-PCIe x 1 (for 3G/4G module)
- Optional 7.4V Battery Power Input
- Optional high accuracy GPS module
ARM Cortex™-A17 Quad-core 1.6 GHz (up to 1.6 GHz)
|Graphics||Video Decode: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1, VP8, MVC|
Video Encode: H.264 (BP@level4.0, MP@level4.0, HP@level4.0), MVC and VP8
|Memory Capacity||DDR3L 2GB|
|Storage/SSD||16GB eMMC and Micro SD card|
|Operating System||Android 6.0|
|Power Requirement||+12V DC input, Optional 7.4V battery|
|Power Consumption (Typical)||0.6A@12V, full load, Quad CPU|
|Dimension||3.94" x 2.84" (100mm x 72mm)|
|Gross Weight||0.88 lb (0.4 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40˚F ~ 176˚F (-40˚C ~ 80˚C)|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|HDMI||HDMI(1.4) up to 4k x 2k @60Hz|
|eDP||Up to 2560 x 1440 @60Hz|
|LVDS||support 18/24-bit up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz|
|MIPI||Up to 2560 x 1440 @60Hz|
|Ethernet||GbE x 1|
|USB Port||Micro USB OTG x 1, USB 2.0 Type A x 2|
USB2.0 Pin header x 1
|Serial Port||RS-232/422/485 x 1|
RS-232 Pin header x 1, Debug port pin header x 1
|Audio||2.5W (by 4Ω) Speaker/ Microphone/ Earphone|
|GPIO||8-bit (4-in, 4-out)|
|Expansion Slot||Full-size mini-PCIe slot x 1 (For 3G/4G card)|
|SD Socket||Supports Micro SD card|
|cpu||ARM Cortex-A17 1.6GHz||ARM Cortex-A17 1.6GHz|
|ram||2GB DDR3L||2GB DDR3L|
|storage||16GB eMMC||16GB eMMC|
|lan||GbE x 1||GbE x 1|
|wifi & bt||802.11ac & BT4.0||—|
|3g/lte slot||Supports 3G/4G card||—|
- Product DVD
- MB Power Cable
|1701090150||COM Cable, Length 15cm||1|
|1255300607||12V 60W Power Adapter||1|
|9697T47700-D||GPS & Battery Charger Board||1|
- Why does time zone not atuomatic update?
- About Android to automatically update the time zone must use the 3G/4G module. If you use wifi or ethernet, it will not be updated automatically. The main reason is to automatically update the time zone and time through the NITZ mechanism that need confirm whether the regional operator has NITZ enabled.
- GPIO user guide
- The General-Purpose Input/Output, A generic pin that can be dynamically configured and controlled during software operation. GPIO
- UART user guide
- In order to facilitate user development, RICO-3288 introduces two channels such as UART1 and UART2 UART
- I2C user guide
- There are 8 pins I2C on the RICO-3288, and the usage of each I2C is shown in the following document. I2C
- MIPI-DSI user guide
- RICO-3288 with one MIPI, The default is 8” display and touch. MIPI DSI