Phase Out Notice
Phase-out Reason(s): Due to driver limitation and business consideration, we regret to inform you that this product is going to EOL, and the future inquires will be build-to-order with minimum quantity shipment/lot.
Last Buy Date: Dec. 31, 2019
AAEON, a leading developer of IoT solutions, is launching three separate expansion boards to complement its series of UP maker boards. The new products will add audio, camera, and PoE capabilities to the UP series.
The audio I/O board is currently only compatible with the UP Board, which it connects to through its 40-pin GPIO. It supports Windows 10, Android 6, and Ubuntu, and it features external ports for a microphone and speakers/headphones.
The boards can be used individually or in combination, meaning users can pick and choose which functions they want to add to their systems.
These products make it easier than ever before for developers to create working applications. Functionality can be added simply by connecting a tried-and-trusted expansion board, saving on development time and costs, and leaving users free to innovate.
- Realtek. ALC5672
- Line out x 1
- MIC x 1
- Speaker x 2
- D-MIC x 2
- Buzzer x 1
Specifications [UP-AUDIO HAT]
|IC||Realtek. ALC5672 x 1|
|External Ports||Line out x 1 |
MIC x 1
|Internal Connector||HAT 40 GPIO male (2 x I2C , 5 x I2S, 1 x PWM, 3V3, 5V, GND) x 1|
Speaker x 2
D-MIC x 2
Buzzer x 1
|Form Factor||85 mm x 56 mm|
|Certification||CE / FCC Class A|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 60°C|
|OS support||UP: WIN 10, Ubuntu 16.04.2, Android 6.X|
Ordering Information [UP-AUDIO HAT]
|description||Realtek Audio Board|
Downloads [UP-AUDIO HAT]
FAQ [UP-AUDIO HAT]
- How many watts does a speaker use?
- 1.2W is for 5V/8ohm, and 2.1W is for 5V/4ohm
- What to do when your AUDIO HAT device doesn't work?
- Please refer to the steps below to troubleshooting. 1. Check your BIOS settings for I2C1 & I2S are enabled in the HAP configuration. 2. Check your Device Manager and confirm if your have any error markers (yellow) about UP-AUDIO HAT. if yes, reinstall your audio drivers
- How to switch to Analog or Digital MIC on UP-AUDIO HAT
- You'll either need to manually change the MIC driver to Analog or Digital on your PC. Please refer to the instruction document of the driver you have for MIC information