Phase Out Notice
Phase-out Reason(s): Market trend and components phased out
Last Buy Date: Sept. 30, 2014
Recommend Product(s): RTC-1000I / RTC-900 Series
The RTC-1000 Rugged Tablet Computer series has two models (RTC-1000A and RTC-1000D). The major difference between these two models is the processor. The RTC-1000A features the Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6GHz processor and the RTC-1000D features Intel Core Duo U2500 1.2GHz/ Celeron M 423 1.0GHz ULV processors. Both models are equipped with one 200-pin DDR II SODIMM socket (up to 2GB) and the system memory is optional based on your needs. In addition, the RTC-1000A/RTC-1000D offers flexible I/O and storages such as two USB 2.0, one Mini USB, one RS-232, PCMCIA, two internal Mini Card, and one CompactFlash Slot for versatile expansions.
The RTC-1000A/RTC-1000D is sealed to IP-54 specification. It is built from the ground up to withstand water, dust, vibration and drops, as well as the harsh environments it is utilized in. This model deploys 10.2: WSVGA (1024 x 600) 16:9 TFT LCD display with LED backlight that can be viewed in wide angles and are sunlight readable with a patented AOT (Advanced Optibond Technology) touch screen. This advanced technology is for display impact protection that is often required by rugged applications In addition, built-in handwriting recognition and numeric keypad and programmable function keys on the front panel are all user friendly features of the RTC-1000A/RTC-1000D. Another unique design is the Finger Print Reader, which is ideal for personal security.
In Addition to the optional docking station and vehicle chargers can keep the system up and running for multiple operating shifts. Smart 9 cell Lithium-Ion high capacity battery life can provide 5~7 hours working time that can meet the demands of daily work. For network communication, the RTC-1000A/RTC-1000D uses one 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet and a Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b/g plus Bluetooth 2.0 Class 1 module to provide faster and convenient connections.
The RTC-1000A/RTC-1000D offers high performance with low power consumption that is perfect for applications in the Emergency Medical Service, Public Safety, Transportation, Marine, and Aviation to name a few.
- Business Automation
- Emergency Medical Service
- Professional Service
- Field Services
- Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6GHz Processor
- DDR2 SODIMM Socket x 1, Up To 2GB (Optional)
- 10.2" 1024 x 600 500-nit TFT LCD Sunlight Readable Display (Optional)
- Touch Screen, Advanced Optibond Technology (AOT)
- Rugged, Water and Dust Proof, IP54 Compliance
- 9-Cell Smart Li-Ion High-Capacity Battery, 7-Hour Battery Life
- WiFi 802.11 b/g + Bluetooth 2.0
- PCMCIA or Smart Card, CompactFlash Card Sockets
- GSM/ 3G/ 3.5G (Optional), GPS (Optional)
- Built-in G-Sensor
- Numeric Keypad, Programmable Function Keys
- Why can't I charge my RTC product by USB port?
- Dear customer, All of AAEON RTC products do not support charging from USB port. It can only charge from your AC/DC power adapter. Thank you.
- RTC device cannot boot up via USB?
- All of RTC devices cannot charge or boot up by USB. Please use the power adapter to charge or boot your RTC devices. USB ports of RTC are all used just for data transmission.