Phase Out Notice
Phase-out Reason(s): Market trend and components phased out
Last Buy Date: Sept. 30, 2014
Recommend Product(s): RTC-1000I / RTC-900 Series
The RTC-1000AS Rugged Tablet Computer is equipped with the Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6 GHz processor and includes one 200-pin DDR II SODIMM socket (up to 2GB). The unit offers flexible I/Os and storage such as two USB 2.0, one Mini USB, one RS-232, PCMCIA, two internal Mini Card, and one CompactFlash Slot for versatile expansions. The system memory is optional based on your needs.
As a full-featured communication device, the RTC-1000AS uses one 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet and a Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b/g plus Bluetooth 2.0 Class 1 module to provide faster and more convenient connections. For mobile application power users, it could also be upgraded with a bundled 3G module kit and/or GPS kit for more convenience. The optional docking station and vehicle chargers can keep the system up and running for multiple operating shifts Another valuable feature of the RTC-1000AS is the gross weight, which is only 3.9lb (about 1.8 Kg). All our RTC units can be utilized for several applications including use for hospital practitioners, express delivery staff, and users who simply need hand durable hand held computing solutions.
- Business Automation
- Emergency Medical Service
- Professional Service
- Field Services
- Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6GHz Processor
- DDR2 SODIMM Socket x 1, Up To 2GB (Optional)
- 10.2" 1024 x 600 500-nit TFT LCD Sunlight Readable Display (Optional)
- Rugged, Water and Dust Proof, IP54 Compliance
- PCMCIA, CompactFlash Card Sockets
- Touch Screen, Advanced Optibond Technology (AOT)
- 3-Cell Smart Li-Ion High-Capacity Battery, 3-Hour Battery Life
- WiFi 802.11 b/g + Bluetooth 2.0
- Built-in G-Sensor
- Numeric Keypad, Programmable Function Keys
- GSM/ 3G/ 3.5G (Optional), GPS (Optional)
- Why can't I charge my RTC product by USB port?
- Dear customer, All of AAEON RTC products do not support charging from USB port. It can only charge from your AC/DC power adapter. Thank you.
- RTC device cannot boot up via USB?
- All of RTC devices cannot charge or boot up by USB. Please use the power adapter to charge or boot your RTC devices. USB ports of RTC are all used just for data transmission.