UP Squared (UP²) is world's fastest maker board with the high performance and low power consumption features of Intel® Celeron™, Pentium™ and Atom™ Processors (codename Apollo Lake).
The internal GPU is the new Intel® Gen. 9 HD with 12/18 Execution Units, supporting 4K Codec Decode and Encode for HEVC⁴, H.264 and VP8. Thanks to the Vector Units Image Processing Unit and Precision Timing Management to synchronize CPU with I/O, improved determinism (cache QoS, Intel Virtualization Technology), all the graphic processing is effortless to UP Squared.
UP Squared comes with 2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4 and 32GB/64GB/128GB eMMC. A 40-pin GP-bus provides the freedom for makers to build up their module. Additionally, there is a 60-pin EXHAT for embedded applications. This allows for the exploration of more possibilities. The expansion capabilities of UP2 (UP Squared) goes much further than this. Native mini-PCI-e, M.2 2230 and SATA3 are all built in on the board.
UP Squared supports the AI Core X mPCIe module, which features Intel Movidius Myriad X. With speeds up to 105 fps (80 typical) and 1 trillion floating point operations, adding on the AI Core X to UP Squared creates a powerful, compact AI Edge solution. UP Squared with AI Core X has proven real-world performance, used by AAEON partners in applications from license plate recognition to drone-based visual inspections.
The board supports Windows 10, Windows IoT Core, Ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto and Android Nougat. It's really UP to you to decide which operating system is best for your application. Now, all you need is an UP Squared to begin your project! If you need a complete system for your project, check out the UP Squared System "UPS-GWS01"
For more information, please check www.up-board.org, or community www.up-community.org, or please check up-shop.org to shop UP directly!
- Intel® Pentium® N4200/ Celeron® N3350 Processor SoC
- Onboard LPDDR4 Memory up to 8GB
- Onboard eMMC Storage up to 128GB
- Gigabit LAN x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 (Type A) x 3
- 5V DC-in, 4-6A
- 40 pin GPIO x 1
- DP/eDP/HDMI x 1
- MIPI-CSI (4-Lane & 2-Lane) x 1
- Mini-PCIe /M.2 2230 x 1
- SATA3 x 1
- 60pin EXHAT
仕様 [UP SQUARED]
|processor||Intel® Pentium® N4200/ Celeron® N3350/ Atom™ E3940/ E3950 Processor SoC|
|Graphics||Intel® Gen 9 HD, supporting 4K Codec Decode and Encode for HEVC4, H.264, VP8|
|I/O||HDMI x 1|
DP x 1
I2S Audio Port
|Camera||CSI 2-lane + CSI 4-lane|
|USB||USB 2.0 x 2|
USB3.0 OTG x 1
USB3.0 (Type A) x 3
|Expansion||40 pin GPIO x 1|
Full-sized Mini-PCIe x 1 (PCIe & SATA + USB2.0)
M.2 2230 x 1
SATA3 x 1
60 pin EXHAT x 1
|Power||5V DC-in @ 4A-6A|
|Dimension||3.37" x 3.54" (85.6 mm × 90 mm)|
|Memory||2GB ( single channel) LPDDR4|
4GB/8GB ( dual channel) LPDDR4)
|Storage||eMMC 32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB|
|Ethernet||Gb Ethernet (full speed) RJ-45 x 2|
|OS support||Microsoft Windows 10 (full), Windows IOT Core, Linux|
(ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto), Android Nougat
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0%～90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|certificate||CE/FCC Class A, RoHS complaint, REACH|
ご注文情報 [UP SQUARED]
|description||UP² (UP Squared) board with Intel® Celeron® Dual Core N3350(F1) up to 2.4GHz, on board 2GB DDR4, 32GB eMMC||UP² (UP Squared) board with Intel® Celeron® Dual Core N3350(F1) up to 2.4GHz, on board 4GB DDR4, 32GB eMMC||UP² (UP Squared) board with Intel® Pentium® N4200(F1) Quad Core up to 2.5 GHz, on board 4GB DDR4, 32GB eMMC||UP² (UP Squared) board with Intel® Pentium® N4200(F1) Quad Core up to 2.5 GHz, on board 8GB DDR4, 128GB eMMC||UP² (UP Squared) board with Intel® Pentium® N4200(F1) Quad Core up to 2.5 GHz, on board 8GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC||UP² (UP Squared) board with Intel® Atom™ E3940(F1).4G memory 32G eMMC.Rev.1.0||0464 UP² (UP Squared) board with Intel® Atom™ E3950(F1).4G memory 64G eMMC.Rev.1.0||UP² (UP Squared) board with Intel® Atom™ E3950(F1).8G memory 64G eMMC.Rev.1.0|
ダウンロード [UP SQUARED]
- UPS-APL with Heatsink
|1702020910||Power cord for EU|
|1702020911||Power cord for US|
|1255300362||30W.5VDC/6A power adapter|
|PER-TAICX-A10-001||AI Core X mPCIe card.with 30 mm heat sink|
|PER-TAICX-A10-002||AI Core X mPCIe card.with 15 mm heat sink with FAN|
FAQ [UP SQUARED]
- UP Squared mPCIe video card not possible?
- the MINI card (CN8) can't working with the type of FFC converter for display card, because of the impedances might not match exactly, and PCIE is high speed signal. You may need to use or find FPC converter for this, and trace impedance is matched to 85ohm, if you want to use of display card on UP^2
- Why the Windows cannot be installed to this disk, for based on MBR partition table
- UP computer (UP Board) that uses UEFI BIOS, it's only support GPT partition, UP Squared either
- Why clone image failure by Clonezilla live
- Please use AMD64 version of altemative (Ubuntu-based) clonezilla live, because of UP board uses UEFI BIOS to boot. Go to visit clonezilla.org and check out downloads page.
- Why USB ports and GPIO power stay on while UP Squared board is off?
- UP^2 can't drop down power to GPIO (HAT40pin) & USB when OS shutdown. Unless you switch off the power, GPIO & USB will stay on.
- Why can't install ROS?
- If you receive a customer asking how to install ROS2 (Melodic) on the BOXER-8120AI series, you can refer to the following method. When installing directly using ACLinux, you will encounter problems during the sudo apt update, mainly because ROS cannot recognize ACLinux. The lsb-release inside can be replaced by Ubuntu, and the attachments are related files and test results. Installation First, make sure your Debian package index is up-to-date: sudo apt update 1. Replace the original lsb-release in ACLinux with the attached lsb-release file, the file location is /etc 2. After restarting BOXER-AI series, use cat /etc/lsb-release to confirm whether to update to Ubuntu 18.04.2 3. Please refer to the following Wiki URL to install ROS Melodic http://wiki.ros.org/melodic/Installation/Ubuntu For more information, please contact AAEON AE.
- Does UP2 have HDMI-CEC support?
- This feature has been deprecated from the UP squared list due to hardware limitations in the SoC.