Phase Out Notice
Phase-out Reason(s): Due to driver limitation and business consideration, we regret to inform you that this product is going to EOL, and the future inquires will be build-to-order with minimum quantity shipment/lot.
Last Buy Date: Dec 31, 2020
AAEON, a leading developer of IoT solutions, is launching three separate expansion boards to complement its series of UP maker boards. The new products will add audio, camera, and PoE capabilities to the UP series.
The camera I/O board features two FPC/FFC connectors for 2M security cameras, and its re-driver boosts the signal coming from connected cameras, allowing for a more stable display. The board supports Windows 10, and it connects to the UP Board, UP Squared and UP Core boards through its 5V power connector.
The boards can be used individually or in combination, meaning users can pick and choose which functions they want to add to their systems.
These products make it easier than ever before for developers to create working applications. Functionality can be added simply by connecting a tried-and-trusted expansion board, saving on development time and costs, and leaving users free to innovate.
- MIPI CSI-2/ DSI DPHY Re-timer x 2
- LDO Linear Regulator x 1
- 5V Power Connector x 1
- FPC/ FFC Connector x 2
Specifications [UP-CAMERA HAT]
|IC||MIPI CSI-2 / DSI DPHY Re-timer x 2|
LDO Linear Regulator x 1
|External Ports||5V power connector x 1|
FPC / FFC connector for 2M camera x 2
|Form Factor||10.2 mm x 56 mm x 1.6 mm|
|Certification||CE/FCC Class A|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 60°C|
|OS support||UP, UP2, UP Core: WIN10|
Ordering Information [UP-CAMERA HAT]
|description||2M camera kit|
Downloads [UP-CAMERA HAT]
- UP-CAME: Chicony 2M Camera module, FPC cable, USB Y cable
FAQ [UP-CAMERA HAT]
- Does this camera module support for Auto Focus
- UP-CAME-A20-2M01 is not supported for AutoFocus (AF) feature.
- Does this camera module support for Bayer RGB Sesnor
- The UP-CAMERA HAT for 2M camera kit is supported for Bayer RGB Sesnor, Camera Module is CIFGF18, COMS use OV2740.
- Does UP-CAME have driver support for Windows & Linux?
- The Linux driver is not available yet, but it is supported for Windows 10 Ver.1607 only