UP Core is a miniature board with the high performance and low power consumption features of the latest tablet technology: the Intel® Atom™ x5 Z8350 Processors (codename Cherry Trail) 64 bits up to 1.92GHz. The internal GPU is the new Intel Gen 8 HD 400 with 12 Execution Units up to 500MHz to deliver extremely high 3D graphic performance.
UP Core is equipped with 1GB/2GB/4GB DDR3L RAM and 16GB/32GB/64GB eMMC. With 100-pin docking connector, UP Core provides the freedom to makers to build up their carrier board. There are more interfaces available, such as 2x port USB2.0 + 1x UART on header, 1x USB 3.0 host, WiFi, Bluetooth 1x DSI/eDP port, 2x Camera (MIPI-CSI), 1x HMDI, RTC.
When it comes to security, UP Core has Intel security features needed for professional IoT applications such Intel AES New Instructions and Intel Identity Protection Technology.
It’s UP to you to choose which operation system is best for your application. The CPU is supported by Android 6.Marshmallow, Microsoft Windows 10 and we support and enable Linux, through our UP Community.
UP Core has a standard industrial PC operating temperature range of 32-140° F / 0-60°C, which makes it flexible for many applications.
For more information, please check www.up-board.org, or community www.up-community.org, or please check up-shop.org to shop UP directly!
- Quad core CPU of Intel® Atom™ and HD 400 Graphics
- Wifi and Bluetooth on board
- Scalable IO module integration via expansion board
- Support Windows 10, Windows IoT Core, Ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto and Android 6.0
- Develop community support (www.up-community.org)
Specifications [UP CORE]
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8350 (2M Cache, up to 1.84 GHz)|
|Graphics||Intel® HD 400 Graphics|
1x Full eDP
Audio via HDMI and I2S (from Docking)
|Camera||1x MIPI-CSI 2 lane|
1x MIPI-CSI 4 lane
|USB||1x USB 3.0 Host|
2x USB 2.0 pin header
|Expansion||Docking Connector 100 pin|
|Power||5V DC-in @ 4A 5.5/2.1mm jack|
|Dimension||56.50 mm × 66 mm|
|Operating Humidity||10%～80%RH non-condensing|
|Memory||2GB / 4GB onboard DDR3L-1600|
|Storage||16GB / 32GB / 64 GB eMMC|
|Display Interface||DSI/ eDP|
|OS support||Microsoft Windows 10 (full), Linux (ubilinux, Ubuntu,|
Yocto), Android Marshmallow
|Operating Temperature||32-140°F / 0~60°C|
|certificate||CE/FCC Class A, RoHS compliant, REACH|
Downloads [UP Core]
FAQ [UP Core]
- Why the Windows cannot be installed to this disk, for based on MBR partition table
- UP computer (UP Board) that uses UEFI BIOS, it's only support GPT partition, UP Squared either
- Why clone image failure by Clonezilla live
- Please use AMD64 version of altemative (Ubuntu-based) clonezilla live, because of UP board uses UEFI BIOS to boot. Go to visit clonezilla.org and check out downloads page.