Learn more about AAEON's Professional Maker Boards.
UP is the computer board for Professional Makers and Industrial Applications
The extensive features included within UP make it the perfect solution for applications such as Robotics, Drone, Machine Vision, Smart Home, Education, Digital Signage, Intelligent Cars and Internet Of Things (IoT) solutions.
We created UP, the product, the community, and the shop to help professional makers and industrial customers create their products and be able to move to the next level: volume production. Thanks to the core of the embedded business, the UP board provides 2-years longevity and customization for the embedded customers.
UP is produced by AAEON, industrial embedded company of ASUS group. The UP team can access to all the necessary resources to modify UP in accordance with your requirements or to help you in transferring your project to UP platform.
- Compatible with most of Raspberry Pi HAT
- Quad Core Intel CPU and Graphic performance
- Developer Community Support (www.up-community.org)
- Rich Linux support (Debian-Ubilinux, Ubuntu, yoctoLinux)
- Windows 10 Support
- Ubiworx IoT framework with Cloud service
- Scalable IO module integration
- Industrial level product and backend Support
Specifications [UP BOARD]
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ x5-z8350 Processor (2M Cache, 1.44 GHz up to 1.92 GHz) CPU with 64 bit architecture; Quad Core|
|Graphics||Intel® HD 400 Graphics, 12 EU GEN 8, up to 500MHz Support DX*11.1/12, Open GL*42, Open CL* 1.2 OGL ES3.0, H.264, HEVC(decode), VP8|
12S audio port
|Camera||CSI (4 Mega pixel)|
|USB||4 x USB 2.0|
2 x USB 2.0 pin header (10 pins in total)
1 x USB 3.0 OTG
|Expansion||40 pin General Purpose bus, supported by Altera Max V. ADC 8-bit@188ksos|
|Power||5V DC-in @ 4A 5.5/2.1mm jack|
|Dimension||3.37”x 2.22”( 85.6mm x 56.5mm)|
|Memory||1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB DDR3L-1600|
|Storage||16GB eMMC/ 32GB/ 64GB|
|Display Interface||DSI/ eDP|
|Ethernet||1 x Gb Ethernet (full speed) RJ-45|
|OS support||Microsoft Windows 10 full version, Linux (ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto), Android Marshmallow|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10%~80%RH non-condensing|
|certificate||CE/FCC Class A, RoHS Complaint Microsoft Azure certified|
Downloads [UP Board]
FAQ [UP Board]
- UP Board support OS
- UP Board only support for Windows 10, Linux ( ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto) and Android. The xUbuntu is not supported on this platform, because the UP board of the 40-pin expansion interface cannot be used with xUbuntu, and other OS does not support it either. But if you want to use add OS for support, the solution is the only way to create a kernel extensions by user, and we will provide you with the device driver.
- Why the Windows cannot be installed to this disk, for based on MBR partition table
- UP computer (UP Board) that uses UEFI BIOS, it's only support GPT partition, UP Squared either
- Why clone image failure by Clonezilla live
- Please use AMD64 version of altemative (Ubuntu-based) clonezilla live, because of UP board uses UEFI BIOS to boot. Go to visit clonezilla.org and check out downloads page.
- Does UP have HDMI-CEC support?
- This feature has been deprecated from the UP board list due to hardware limitations in the SoC.